This statement of purpose sets out our aims and objectives, philosophy of care and support, and the range of facilities and the services we offer to our service users together with the terms and conditions on which we do so in our continuing service provision.
- To focus on service users, we aim to provide personal care and support in ways, which have positive outcomes for service users and promote their active participation.
- To ensure that we are fit for purpose, we examine our operations constantly to ensure that we are successfully adhering to our stated aims and purposes. We welcome feedback from our service users, their friends, relatives and stakeholders.
- To work for the comprehensive welfare of our service user, we aim to provide for each service user a package that contributes to his or her overall personal healthcare needs and preferences. We will co-operate with other services and professionals to help to maximize each service user’s independence and to ensure that as fully as possible the service user’s maximum participation in the community.
- To meet assessed needs, before we provide services, we ensure that a potential service user’s needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed. We aim to ensure that the care agency provides services which meet the assessed needs of each service user, that needs are re-assessed as frequently as necessary and that the care and support provided have the flexibility to respond to changing needs or requirements.
- To provide quality services, we are whole-heartedly committed to providing top quality services and to continuous improvement in the level of care we offer.
- To employ a quality workforce. Standards for our domiciliary managers and support staff are based on the care industry set by the National Training Organisation.