To download our latest brochure and find out about our latest services, please click the button below.
The Care Team
Here at BJP we fully understand the important role of all our carers. We understand that customers and their families need to be re-assured that security and training of staff is paramount.
All of our carers have undergone a full DBS Police Check to provide our Customers with peace of mind.
Each carer is issued with an identity card on joining BJP. All staff wear identity badges displaying their photographs as added security and is carried with them at all times.
The key requirements of each carer to provide services to customers are:
- All staff must complete full induction training including all 15 elements of the Care Certificate Standards including working in a person centred way, privacy and dignity, safeguarding and health and safety
- All staff visit customers in the community with an experiences carer before working alone
- Regular Refresher training is carried out to maintain high standards
Carers can achieve the qualification and training standards, however we feel that it is just as important to have key character traits to provide services to clients. These include:
- Carers being committed to providing quality care
- Carers being able to use their skills appropriately for caring job roles
- Staff are friendly and professional
- Carers are compassionate and sympathetic
Monitoring of Service
All staff must use one of our electronic monitoring devices to log in/out at each customers address via land-line telephone, mobile telephone or bar-code scanner. This enables us to ensure that customers receive their care when planned. In the unlikely event that staff are late for appointments, we will be made aware and can contact customers to explain and make other arrangements if necessary.